Give me Jesus. I discovered this song at our church in Waco. It was an old school, beautiful version of the song. We just sang it with honesty with the wonderful Kurt Kaiser at the piano. Sometimes I wonder if I can really sing it. This world makes some pretty good offers.
How can I really count them nothing for Christ? Does this include people? What are you called to sacrifice? Is it really a sacrifice? Do I know what is good? I love what God created. It is good. Amen. But what would I see in it or in you without the reflecting love of the Creator?
At the end of the day or at the beginning, I think I just have to speak it out in the midst of doubt. Isn’t this the definition of faith?
You may have all this world. But give me Jesus.
14.This new version of the song: http://www.jango.com/music/Jeremy+Camp?l=0
15. Listening to Mom snore while sleeping at the hospital with her
16. Tears raining down
17. Loud conversations with God
18. Blood tranfusions
19. Daughter #3 breaking her fever
20. Science fair projects coming together
21. Chocolate chip cookies and Cokes
22. Phone calls, email, texts, facebook messages of prayer, love, strength
23. No homework for the week!
24. Psalms 46
25. Looking for the “Go” from God in our small group study