Gratitude is for me and for you.
It is the key to unlocking a mystery.
It is a balm for bitterness.
It is a remedy for irritation.
It is a friend indeed.
It is a reminder of love.
It is a romance sparker.
It is an sparkle-in-the-eye maker.
It is a tissue to a mess from weeping.
It is a choice we must make.
Thanks be to God for:
192. the thread of gratitude that God takes and then weaves with…so gently in my life
193. Honest talk about marriage
194. 5 hours of driving time with sister-in-law
195. A husband who puts a tea bag in for me
196. Peanut butter sandwich lunch with just the little one
197. a school principal who communicates well
198. A far away friend leaving a long voice mail
199. Continuing education credits completed
200. three candles burning
201. warm hospitality
203. velvet-like doggie ears
204. Conversations with Mom
May God bless you today and fill you up with gratitude.