and thanks are weaving in and out of the tapestry that God is creating out of our lives.
Push the needle a bit with me today.
Sometimes moments prick and blood can stain, but God puts it all together to make loveliness.
229. Hope found in a song
230. Waiting on blood counts from Mom
231. Waiting on peace–it will always come if we are seeking the One who is Love
232. Paying bills
233. Lists to check off
234. Egyptian Lentils on the menu
235. Wondering what hospice will be like for Mom
236. Disastrous nighttime dreams that teach me about my perceptions
237. Hearing friends and family give thanks daily
238. Clean doggies
239. Clean floors
240. New bedroom doors…so clean and bright
241. clutter leaving
242. Hot tea
243. warm breezes through girl-hair as they swing back and forth
Let all seasons be about thanksgiving, but especially the one you’re in right now.