1. I learned about a new group called the GSD club. That stands for Get Stuff Done. I’m in it sometimes.
2. I’m getting pretty good at trimming guinea pig claws. But no Pedi shop yet.
3. Because of a new writing assignment, I have a new relationship with current events. Also my husband keeps singing that jingle from David Letterman.
4. I learned from my daughter we are the only ones in the whole middle school who don’t have cable! Bingo! I love being a rebel!
5. Sometimes no matter rain, snow or shine, your package can still get lost.:(
6. Half my kids like tarantulas. They found two in the garage and played with them for a long time. Ick. Or eek.
Okay, back to my new club!