Have you heard it yet? I heard this lament today. She must have forgotten. If I hear that, I give out jobs. Yea for jobs! We’ve been on the go non-stop since school ended. It’s okay to have these slow days. Why are we bad at slow? What is we cultivate gratefulness this summer instead of entertainment? I didn’t give her a job this time…just grace.
Aren’t we all working on this together? Let’s simply begin again. I’m so grateful. Thanks be to God for:
508. Horse Camp
509. clean jeans (finally!)
510. children who know how to work hard
512. scrambled eggs with turkey, red and green peppers
513. grins of accomplishments at swim lessons
514. crunchy, green hair from swimming
515. peach yogurt
516. hot dogs by the working pens when a storm hit our trail ride
520. rodeo parents
521. patient teachers
522. a blogger friend who generously gave us a new camera
Join me in giving thanks!