8 Things I Forgot About
1. Fresca…I like Fresca. It’s refreshing. I drank one today. I had just opened it and had one sip and my dog licked the the top of the can. I’ll let you guess if I drank the rest.
2. Tab…I never had a Tab and now it’s too late. Did you know it was the first diet soda?
3. Harrison Ford as Hans Solo….he was good, a little cheesy but good.
4. What it’s like to drive in the car on a trip without kids. So quiet. So so quiet.
5. Sleeping. I guess I’ll get some sleep in the Fall.
6. Jams. Hey do you remember Jams? I was wishing I had a pair for our next camping trip. Those shorts were so cozy and really bright and colorful! I’ll bet their waist would come up as high as my neck.
7. My dad’s old red truck with the hole in the back corner of the truck bed. My many siblings and I would ride gathered around the hole and throw leaves and bits of paper out and watch it hit the running road. No parenting comments please. It was the early ’80s, man!
8. What it’s like to drive a school bus. I used to do that for a few weeks a million years ago. Oh, the jobs I’ve had. I’ve got skills.