Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Ha! I just wanted to write that. It is the first day of school, and I am about to pick up a bunch of girls. I can’t wait to hear about their day. It’s been a weird day for me. Everyone was fine when I dropped them off. They just hugged me and said goodbye…even the Kindergartener. I’m so glad. I remember lots of first days growing up, and they weren’t always fun. I was thinking I might get to put my feet up and chill today. It hasn’t happened yet! 🙂 Firsts can be fun, frightening and fabulous! Maybe giving thanks for blessings in your life is a first in faith for you? What a great beginning of an exciting journey. I have much to be thankful for today.
615. A husband’s reflection
616. quiet house
617. work plans
619. confused pets (maybe lonely for girls)
620. healthy, smart children who scrub up pretty nice
621. Dreams and reality
622. rodeo overload…we did two this weekend and I’m pooped. I hope the kids held up at school. I’ll keep you posted.
623. the smell of new pencils
624. breathing in and breathing out
625. new lunch boxes
626. First year with everyone in school
627. Good company in the pick-up line!
628. God’s love and forgiveness
629. Lunch date!
Join me in giving thanks!