Just offering prayers and silence and thanks today.
Thank be to God for:
650. My mother’s strength…in pain, in loving, in letting go.
651. a family gathered
653. release from laughter and humor
654. food brought for us
655. Prayers offered, prayed, praying
656. a child’s love
657. stress relief
658. Brightly colored fireworks quilt
659. her morning coffee…..International House Orange Cappucino
660. Sisters, brothers, sisters-in-laws, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews
662. Mom comforting all of us in her own journey
663. The Peace of Christ
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27 (NLT)