Thanks be to God today for:
676. Salon chair conversations
677. Brown grass
678. writing possibilities
679. a visit from an old friend
680. sorrow and joy
681. Girl-intuition and a hug in the hallway this morning from my Maile-girl “It’s going to be okay, Mama.”
683. travel to come….yes, I know, wanderlust rises again…I’m working with it!
684. a class, discussions, papers, learning lots of new things
685. The photo of Mt. Everest I took through a window on a tiny plane with a very bad camera when I was in Kathmandu many years ago. It’s staring back at me today. I think it wants me to be inspired. I am.
687. Chicken Pot Pie. Just go get the recipe. Your whole house will want to hug me. Okay so the link to the recipe is actually for turkey but the chicken recipe is in her cookbook and it’s the same. Use whatever old bird you want. 🙂
Join me in giving thanks.